Women’s Design Service has a successful track record in delivering consultancy for a variety of statutory, voluntary and private organisations.
We have a network of WDS associates with expertise in architecture, planning, urban design, regeneration, equalities, community development and community safety.
We can offer the following:-
- Training for built environment professionals in Gender Equality issues
- Assistance with the delivery of Gender Equality Schemes
- Community involvement and consultation, especially with traditionally “hard to reach” women’s groups
- Research into equalities issues in relation to the built environment
- gender audits
- access audits
- Making Safer Places audits
For further information please email email@example.com